Raise the Bar
Rat Pack Essentials
The durable glass comes with a silicone mold that displaces water. Place in freezer for a few hours, remove the mold, pour and enjoy!
romero & Romero
Rumor has it Frank Sinatra requested he be buried with his favorite brand of whiskey. You can enjoy your number one drink your way with these classy barware must-haves.
1. Perfect for opening bottles of your favorite cola to mix with rum or bourbon, this horn bottle opener by Two’s Company is available at The Kitchenary, 456 Heymann Blvd., Lafayette. 337-264-1037. thekitchenary.net
2. Take your drink on the rocks, but do it in style with this whiskey wedge by Corksicle. The Kitchenary, 456 Heymann Blvd., Lafayette. 337-264-1037. thekitchenary.net
3. This modern Metropolis Decanter by Ralph Lauren is crafted from gleaming lead crystal and features beveled, engine-turned grooves sure to reflect any host’s fine taste. Pick yours up at Pieces of Eight in the Oil Center. 902 Coolidge Blvd, Lafayette. (337) 232-8827. piecesofeightgifts.com
4. If you head out to a BYOB event you can carry your beverage-of-choice in style with this 6 ounce stainless screw-top hip flask wrapped with genuine alligator hide by Cocodri. Available at Kiki in River Ranch, 1910 Kaliste Saloom Road, Ste. 600, Lafayette. 337-406-0904. shopkikionline.com
5. Display your stunning barware accessories on this versatile studded wooden tray. Found at Pieces of Eight in the Oil Center. 902 Coolidge Blvd., Lafayette. 337-232-8827. piecesofeightgifts.com