The official blog of Acadiana Profile, offering up a heaping helping of fun from around the region.
After growing up in South Louisiana, Claire Salinas wanted nothing more than to run far, far away, that is until she moved to Lafayette.
After moving to the city to pursue her graduate degree at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette she became so fascinated with the culture that she decided to stay, indefinitely.
From Cajun dancing at Rhythms on the River to taking in a cup of coffee at Reve Coffee Roasters in downtown, Claire can often be found enjoying the culture and joie de vivre that draws so many to the “Happiest City in the U.S.”
We hope this blog can give you a small peek into all the joy offered to those living in the Acadiana region.
- Ça C'est Bon (33)
- To Kill a Mockingbird | Comments
- “Changes” with Social Circle | Comments
- True Story | Comments
- Improv and sketch comedy with Kevin McDonald | Comments
- CREATE strengthens cultural economy in Lafayette | Comments
- La La Fest gives place to budding artists | Comments
- Celebrating Origins at Vermilionville | Comments
- The Flying Vet of Lafayette | Comments
- Acadiana Fashion Week | Comments
- Gulf Brew 2017 | Comments