The official blog of Acadiana Profile, offering up a heaping helping of fun from around the region.
After growing up in South Louisiana, Claire Salinas wanted nothing more than to run far, far away, that is until she moved to Lafayette.
After moving to the city to pursue her graduate degree at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette she became so fascinated with the culture that she decided to stay, indefinitely.
From Cajun dancing at Rhythms on the River to taking in a cup of coffee at Reve Coffee Roasters in downtown, Claire can often be found enjoying the culture and joie de vivre that draws so many to the “Happiest City in the U.S.”
We hope this blog can give you a small peek into all the joy offered to those living in the Acadiana region.
- Ça C'est Bon (24)
- Gulf Brew 2017 | Comments
- Enhancing The Delta Region | Comments
- Designing Women of Acadiana | Comments
- Garth Brooks Lights Up Cajundome | Comments
- Smooth Jazz in Lake Charles | Comments
- STIR Engages The Senses | Comments
- Summer Opening at the Hilliard | Comments
- Peace Fest | Comments
- Basin Arts: Lafayette’s container for creativity | Comments
- Festival de la Bretagne | Comments