What to do, see, listen to, eat and enjoy in the Pelican State.
To say Suzanne Ferrara is proud to live in the great state of Louisiana is an understatement. Ferrara, the daughter of Louisiana Hall of Fame musician, Paul Ferrara, has carried a great sense of pride for her home state and everything it has to offer since she can remember. As a child, she traveled all over the state uncovering its mystique and beauty with her family; it was during these formative years Ferrara recognized her home was unlike any other.
Her unquenchable thirst for the people, landscape, culture and history of the Pelican State continues. Ferrara, a veteran print and broadcast journalist, gives advice on where to go and what to do throughout Louisiana and beyond. A native New Orleanian, Ferrara resides in Acadiana from which she jumps in her car to pursue her unending quest to share treasures only found in Louisiana.
- Lets Go, Louisiana (27)
- Bogalusa Magic | Comments
- River Retreat | Comments
- Revel in the Good Ole Days | Comments
- Jungle Paradise | Comments
- A Stomping Good Time! | Comments
- Rollin’ on the River | Comments
- Splashing into Shreveport | Comments
- Louisiana, The Historical ‘Trail’s End’ to Bonnie and Clyde | Comments: 1
- Avery Island’s ‘Red’ Gold | Comments: 1
- Brews are a Flowing | Comments