Make a List and Check It Twice
1. Ten to 12 months before your wedding date, visit and book your ceremony and reception locations before they become unavailable.
2. Figure out who is paying for what and start planning a budget 10 to 12 months before the wedding.
3. Six to nine months before your wedding start researching prices and locations for your honeymoon.
4. Select a florist and finalize floral and décor ideas six to nine months before the wedding.
5. Vanilla, chocolate or red velvet? Wedding cake design, flavor, size and colors should be finalized five to seven months before the reception.
6. Wow your guests with your dance moves by scheduling dance classes for you and your husband-to-be two to three months before your wedding.
7. Are you planning to write your own vows? One to two months before the wedding should be plenty of time to figure out how to put your emotions into the right words.
8. Freshen up your locks by trimming and coloring your hair one to two weeks before your big day.
9. If you’re feeling stressed out the day before your wedding, schedule a relaxing manicure and pedicure appointment for you, or you and your bridesmaids.