Sourcing contemporary and decorative antique hardware for your design project proves that details make the difference.
Photographed by Eugenia Uhl
• Troubador Knob at Anthropologie at the Shops at Canal Place
• These original white porcelain mineral knobs and antique surface mount rim locks manufactured through the 1800s were predominantly installed in low-income homes but are prized today for use in residential and commercial design at H Rault
• Mother of Pearl Knob at Anthropologie at the Shops at Canal Place
• Charleston Hardware Company lacquered brass reproduction Heron push plate from the Naturalist collection at H Rault
• Polished brass and acrylic drapery hardware by Gretchen Everett Designs to order at Katie Koch Home: (from right) large rectangular finial with acrylic rod; companion curtain hook; saddle brackets for round and acrylic drapery rods.
• Reproduction Urn pattern push plate by Charleston Hardware at H Rault
• Streamline brass hook at Anthropologie at The Shops at Canal Place
• Sargent & Co. floral pattern doorknob and Mortise lock set manufactured in 1878 at H Rault
• Small solid brass antique pantry knob and doorknob at H Rault
• Gretchen Everett Designs hand-cut hand-polished nickel and acrylic curtain rods to order at Katie Koch Home: Circle drapery hooks, center bracket, round rod with ball disc finial, round acrylic rod
• Hansgrohe Axor Citterio Cross Handle Volume Control and Axor Montreux chrome Trio/Quattro Diverter Trim with Lever Handle at LCR The Plumbing Warehouse
• Atlas Inset Crystal Thin Pull at LCR The Plumbing Warehouse
• Feather hook at Anthropologie at The Shops at Canal Place.
• Pennington brushed nickel 19 ¼-inch bar pull, tapered 7-inch bar pull, modern metro asymmetrical 3 ½-inch Pull, slanted 5-inch pull at Nordic Kitchens & Baths
• Antique glass Waldorf knobs and antique crystal knobs fondly referred to as “Granny knobs” at H Rault
• Glass Melon Knob and Rock Candy Handle at Anthropologie at The Shops at Canal Place