What’s Hot in Home Décor
Just as your personal style changes with the seasons, so should the ensemble of pieces in your home. Consider incorporating eclectic design elements with texture, embellishments and playful pops that delight to spruce up your space.
1. Not your average lounge act, the leather saddle sling seat paired with a beech frame is springtime luxury.
Modern Market, 1200 Annunciation St., 896-2206, ModernMarketLifestyle.com
2. Lisa di Stefano created “Nid de la Couleur #2”, a mixed media piece that will practically jump off the wall.
Claire Elizabeth Gallery, 131 Decatur St., 309-4063, ClaireElizabethGallery.com Photo credit: Tom Simpson
3. The mix of marble, brass and cream leather of this table topper will shine a light on your good taste.
Eclectic Home, 8211 Oak St., 866-6654, EclecticHome.net
4. A textured faux bois three drawer chest handmade in Italy makes for a chic statement.
Sofas & Chairs, 123 Metairie Road, 486-9622, SofasAndChairsNola.com
5. Tassels and custom monogramming easily gussy up your coasters. Prices vary.
The Linen Registry, 200 Metairie Road., 831.8228, TheLinenRegistry.com
6. A bark as big as its light, dress up your bookstand with a matte gold, Jeff Koons inspired dog lamp.
Perch, 2844 Magazine St., 899-2122, Perch-Home.com
7. The fresh and bohemian design of the Tahoe slipcovered sofa will add instant appeal to your style story.
Arhaus, 939 Girod St., 581-6684, Arhaus.com