2019 Réveillon Offerings at Couvant at The Eliza Jane
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Couvant, The Eliza Jane’s modern French brasserie has curated a pre-fixe Réveillon menu offering that guests will enjoy the month-long restaurant tradition. This specially crafted Réveillon menu will be offered during normal dinner hours (2 p.m. – 12 a.m.) for a set price of $69/pp.
The Réveillon dinner menu offerings include:
- To sip, a choice of the Brown Butter Bourbon Milk Punch with bourbon, candied pecans, brown butter and cream or a Delacroix made of hazelnut syrup, coconut, ginger, cranberry and lime.
- To start, a choice of the Seared Foie Gras comprised of brioche, cherry and cocoa nib, Escargot topped with parsley garlic butter or Gulf Oysters with caviar and mignonette.
- The menu accommodates all parties with a family-style Winter Greens salad tossed with satsuma and crouton.
- Entrées include a choice between the Steak Perigourdine with a side of pommes frites, the Duck a l’Orange with pomme purees “a la Robuchon,” or the Skate a la Grenobloise.
- To top off the meal, dessert options include the Bûche de Noël or a Seasonal Sorbet
In addition to the dinner menu, a B’ Réveillon menu is offered daily to Couvant guests from 11:00am – 3:00pm at a price of $24/pp and includes coffee or tea.
- First course offerings include a choice of an Onion Bouillon, PIssaladier with caramelized onions, anchovies, parsley and lemon zest, or Petis Pois ‘A La Francaise’ topped with English peas, pearl onions and lardons.
- Second course offerings feature a Quiche du Jour with seasonal, dressed greens, the Poulet Paillard topped with a buttermilk dressing and a side of salad greens or the Skate ‘A La Grenobloise.”
- A Seasonal Sorbet is offered for a sweet dessert to complete the meal.
Specialty cocktails on a 2019 Réveillon on the Rocks menu will be available at Couvant and The Press Room, the hotel’s lobby bar and lounge, include Brown Butter Bourbon Milk Punch and Delacroix for $11 each.