Barracuda Reopens Garden and Extends Hours
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Neighborhood taco stand, Barracuda, has reopened the garden for dine-in, and has extended their hours to 12:00 to 8:00 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday.
To keep guests safe, Barracuda will enforce the following measures:
- The garden seating will have social distancing measures in place with a few less tables, and will be limited to 50% occupancy.
- Guests will be asked to wear masks in the taco stand and when moving around the property.
- The patio will be available for guests waiting for takeout.
- When seating is full, Barracuda will let guests know at the register that their food can be prepared to-go.
- Only one group of guests will be allowed in the cashier area at a time.
- Barracuda will not be accepting cash at this time, and can accept all major cards, debit, and ApplePay.
- Barracuda will also continue to offer takeout and curbside pickup for guests not wanting to dine-in.
Barracuda’s menu features chips and dips, a variety of tacos and taco bowls, family meals and happy hour packs, DIY Build Your Own Meal options, and more. Full details can be found online here: www.eatbarracuda.com.