Check out photos from our recent events.
Bart Bernard, Personal Injury Law Firm
Bart lives in Lafayette, Louisiana, where he attended elementary, high school, and college. He graduated from LSU Law School in 1995. After law school Bart served as a Law Shortly thereafter, Bart moved back to Lafayette. Bart represents people who are injured in car, motorcycle, truck, 18-wheeler, offshore, maritime and industrial workplace accidents. He also practices in Multi-District Litigation cases such as Essure, Hernia Mesh, and others.
Bart is very involved in the Personal Injury field, such as:
• Lafayette Bar Association, Board
• Louisiana Association for Justice, Board
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
• America’s Top 100, Lifetime Achievement
• America’s Top 100, High takes Litigators
• Leading Personal Injury and Malpractice Litigator, Acquisition International, 2018
• Times of Acadiana, Best Personal Injury Lawyer, 2017
• Times of Acadiana, Best Lawyer/Attorney, 2017
• Elite Lawyers of America
Additionally, Bart is active in his community. He takes part in “Dreams Come True of Acadiana,” “Annual Backpack-Giveback Campaign,” “The Susan Komen Foundation,” plus many other community events.
Anywhere in Louisiana | Lafayette, La. | BartBernard.com | 900-9000