Bart lives in Lafayette, Louisiana, where he attended elementary, high school, and college. He graduated from LSU Law School in 1995. After law school Bart served as a Law Shortly thereafter, Bart moved back to Lafayette. Bart represents people who are injured in car, motorcycle, truck, 18-wheeler, offshore, maritime and industrial workplace accidents. He also practices in Multi-District Litigation cases such as Essure, Hernia Mesh, and others.
Bart is very involved in the Personal Injury field, such as:
• Lafayette Bar Association, Board
• Louisiana Association for Justice, Board
• Louisiana State Bar Association
• Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Best Attorneys of America, Lifetime Charter Member
• America’s Top 100, Lifetime Achievement
• America’s Top 100, High takes Litigators
• Leading Personal Injury and Malpractice Litigator, Acquisition International, 2018
• Times of Acadiana, Best Personal Injury Lawyer, 2017
• Times of Acadiana, Best Lawyer/Attorney, 2017
• Elite Lawyers of America
Additionally, Bart is active in his community. He takes part in “Dreams Come True of Acadiana,” “Annual Backpack-Giveback Campaign,” “The Susan Komen Foundation,” plus many other community events.
Anywhere in Louisiana | Lafayette, La. | BartBernard.com | 900-9000