New Orleans stationery company V. Paperie recently launched a new, curated wedding box ideal for any new bride-to-be looking to get started off on the right foot. The “She Said Yes!” gift box was designed by women and most of the items are made by women artists. The company expressed in a press release that it was important to them to encourage and support female entrepreneurship.
From the release, in the “She Said Yes!” box, you will find the following:
- All the Essentials Wedding Planner: Expert advice from wedding planner Alison Hotchkiss with to-do lists, sample floor plans, downloadable templates and design by Hello!Lucky. This hardback three ring binder helps brides tackle the various, and what can seem ominous, steps of wedding planning one by one, with categories like budget, guest list, vendor, gift registry, contracts and more.
- Painted Press Gold Rim and Floral Ring Dish: Handcrafted by two women in California, an elegant, three-inch diameter, gold accent ring dish is the perfect gift for the newly engaged. Each dish is hand painted and made to order.
- Z and Company Lavender Bubble Bath: Because wedding planning can be stressful, treat her to a bottle of luxurious, exfoliating, lavender bubble bath individually made and hand-poured by Zee herself.
- “Ladies Who Lunch” Nail Polish by Native Polish: A beautiful light pink tone, fitting for both the bride and her bridesmaids for lunching, parties and of course, the big day. Native Polish is 7-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and made in the United States, designed by two New Orleans sister-in-laws who infuse local flair into every bottle.
- UBrands White Felt Tip Pen: A stylish and modern approach to felt tip pens. Black ink, bleed resistant, and a sure thing to become your ‘Go To’ pen.
- V. Paperie “Will You Be my Bridesmaid” Cards and Envelopes (eight count): Designed by V. Paperie owner Vanessa Herbert, gift box includes eight notecards and envelopes made of fine, high quality paper. The perfect way to ask your best gals to stand by your side on the big day.
- V. Paperie “Thank You” Cards and Envelopes (eight count): Showers, parties and gifts, oh my! With all of the festivities that will soon take place, eight classic and elegant “Thank You” cards designed by V. Paperie owner Vanessa Herbert are the perfect way to let people know you appreciate them.
- Personalized Tag: Include the Bride to Be’s name at checkout, and V. Paperie will include a personalized tag, hand lettered by local calligraphy artist, V. Calligraphy. (gold ink)
*Photo provided by V. Paperie
The box can be purchased directly online for $100, plus shipping, and will be shipped within 24 hours of purchase. It’s just the right thing for a best friend who wants to start showering her bride with gifts, or gift from mother to daughter. Additionally, V. Paperie announced it will also offer a smaller version of the box – including All Essentials Wedding Planner, painted press gold rim and floral ring dish and V. Paperie “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” cards and envelopes – for $55 (plus shipping).
V. Paperie, vpaperie.com