Business Update: IBERIABANK
IBERIABANK Announces Temporary Drive-Thru Only Service with Lobby Transactions by Appointment Only
LAFAYETTE – (press release) IBERIABANK (www.iberiabank.com), the 133-year-old subsidiary of IBERIABANK Corporation, announces that effective today, IBERIABANK branches are temporarily serving clients with drive-thru only service and, at some locations, offering lobby transactions by appointment only as the health, safety and well-being of our clients and associates remains our highest priority. The drive-thru hours vary by location and can be found at www.iberiabank.com. Should clients need to schedule an appointment, please contact your local banker for assistance.
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation by following the guidance of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), staying aligned with industry protocol, making prudent decisions, and adapting as new information is made available. We are deploying modified work strategies to be able to continue to execute mission critical work, while taking into the account the importance of social distancing. We have a proven business continuity plan in place to ensure we do not have any disruption in service and took precautionary steps in response to this emerging health impact:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing for all branch locations.
- Arming associates with information on how best to handle people potentially exposed to the virus.
- In early March we temporarily restricted business-related travel for our associates.
- In early March we postponed large meetings, events, and social activities and are utilizing electronic communications to conduct business when possible.
Our commitment is to continue serving clients well while ensuring the health and well-being of our associates as we continue to stay close to this situation. Clients are also encouraged to access accounts and conduct banking electronically where they can:
- Manage deposits and transfers, monitor account activity, and pay bills with Online and Mobile Banking.
- Access accounts through Telephone Banking by calling (800) 968-0801.
- Use ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards for immediate payment and cash needs.
- Enroll in e-Statements for electronic delivery of bank statements.
Pending regulatory and shareholder approval, our merger with First Horizon is on track with a legal closing still expected to occur by the end of the second quarter.
Contact: Beth Ardoin
Senior Executive Vice President, Director of Communications
IBERIABANK Corporation, a Louisiana corporation, is a financial holding company with 321 combined locations, including 191 bank branch offices and three loan production offices, in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Mississippi, Missouri, and New York, 28 title insurance offices in Arkansas, Tennessee and Louisiana, and mortgage representatives in 84 locations in 12 states. The Company also has 14 wealth management locations in five states and one IBERIA Capital Partners L.L.C. office in Louisiana.