NEW ORLEANS – Royal Sonesta New Orleans has implemented temporary operational changes across its dining and entertainment venues in accordance with local and state government mandates designed to curb the spread of COVID-19.
The following changes to business operations are in effect:
• Desire Oyster Bar is offering take-out only meals daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. The restaurant’s full menu is currently available. Call 504-553-2281.
• PJ’s Coffee Café is serving customers in a take-out only capacity from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily. Call 504-553-2247.
• Restaurant R’evolution, The Jazz Playhouse and LeBooze are closed until April 13, 2020.
• The hotel’s pool, Oasis Pool Bar and fitness center are closed until further notice.
• Standard in-room dining service has been modified. Guests staying at the hotel will be able to order from Desire Oyster Bar, and a hotel manager will deliver orders.
Royal Sonesta New Orleans remains open and is accepting reservations, which can be made directly through its website. For information regarding Royal Sonesta New Orleans’ COVID-19 response, visit Sonesta.com/Covid-19-Update.
|300 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70130|