- Business Development Coordinator Job Description
Are you detail oriented and take pleasure in seeing projects through to completion? Are you able to meet deadlines, manage your time wisely, and motivate teammates? Are you excited by problem-solving and helping others succeed? Does playing a key role in helping clients meet their marketing goals invigorate you? If so, we have the right position for you. Renaissance Publishing, an award-winning media company based in New Orleans, is looking for a full-time Business Development Coordinator to help support our advertising and marketing team. We are looking for a proactive, positive, and problem-solving individual who values the success of their clients and the team. This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and works closely our sales team and advertising clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Robust use of our CRM database to manage the sales pipeline and keep account information current
- Research and identify new advertising prospects
- Outreach to local businesses to set appointments
- Cold calling prospective advertisers
- Assisting account executives with client proposals
- Understand the current products available for multiple brands
- Developing customer relationships with new and existing accounts
- Creating outreach materials for special advertising sections
To succeed, candidates must be self-driven and driven by success. They must enjoy helping others succeed and have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy talking to people
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience developing timelines and work-flow systems
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and support a variety of personalities
- Experience as a media account coordinator or customer service/support role is a plus
This is a full-time position with benefits. BA and relevant experience are both required.
Email resume to email@example.com.