NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Start your night with Couvant!
Couvant will host an earlier reservation option between 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. for those looking to kick-start the night, plus an 8:30 p.m. seating featuring a luxurious five-course meal with entertainment and a champagne toast at midnight.
– $80/person (++)
– Reservations (via phone or Resy) are available between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
– The menu includes a selection of favorites from Couvant’s dinner menu including the blue crab gnocchi, dry-aged duck, crispy skin Gulf fish, cote de bouef for two and more – three courses.
- $125/person (++)
- One seating – begins at 8:30 pm (reservations via phone or Resy).
- The evening will include a luxurious five-course pre-fixe with entertainment and a champagne toast at midnight. Optional wine pairings for +$70.
- Gulf Oyster: Kaluga caviar lemongrass velouté, finger lime
- Gougere: Gruyere basked pastry with truffled mornay
- First Course: Black Truffle Braised Artichokes – Black Truffle vinaigrette, Epoisse, Argula Puree
- Second Course: Celery Root Angoletti – Farm egg yolk dough, parmesan emulsion, apple balsamic
- Third Course: Oven Baked Snapper – Beurre Rouge, Pomme Lyonnaise, Grilled Broccoli Rabe
- Fourth Course: Dry Aged Steak – Sauce Perigeaux, Wilted Spinach, Roasted king trumpet mushrooms
- Fifth Course: Chocolate Souffle – Rich, chocolate souffle with malted ice cream