NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Passover is right around the corner, and what’s better than a curated package to celebrate at home with family and friends. Local restaurant Saba is offering the opportunity to have your Passover celebration at home with their to-go package.
- What: Saba will be offering Passover Packages to-go for two for local pickup in New Orleans.
- When: Available for pre-order starting March 23; available for pickup April 15-17 for
- Where: 5757 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115
- Details: Packages are $104 + tax, and can be purchased HERE.
- Featured menu items include: Matzo Ball Soup served with duck, celery, dill, and matzo balls; Yemenite Curried Egg Salad with toasted sunflower seeds; Slow-Cooked Brisket with heirloom carrots and rosemary; and a Flourless Almond Cake with meringue and cardamom syrup.