NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Couvant Executive Chef Ryan Pearson invites guests to explore the flavors of black truffle through a five-course feast with thoughtfully crafted biodynamic, organic and natural wine pairings. Tickets to the event are available for $200 (inclusive) and reservations are now open via Resy.
A Celebration of Black Truffle
Thurs, Dec 15, 7:00 p.m.
Couvant (317 Magazine St., inside The Eliza Jane Hotel)
- BRAISED ARTICHOKES: Black Truffle Vinaigrette, Epoisse, Arugula Purée
- RISOTTO: Mascarpone, Aged Parmesan, Shaved Black Truffle
- OVEN BAKED SNAPPER: Cauliflower, Black Truffle Purée, Chiffonade Black Truffle
- DRY-AGED N.Y. STRIP: Sauce Périgueux, Wilted Spinach, Potato Fondant
- CHOCOLATE ENTREMET: Rich Chocolate Cake, Malted Ice Cream
- $200/person (inclusive)
- Reservations: Resy Link.