NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Dagostino Pasta Company, Louisiana-based producer of handmade air-dried pastas and small-batch sauces, has announced a new line of gift boxes just in time for the holiday season. Each of the five gift boxes offers a unique set of top-quality ingredients, giving friends and family the chance to make authentic, handcrafted Italian dishes with a special Louisiana flair.
“You won’t find a more authentic Italian experience without a plane ticket to Italy,” says Vince Hayward, fourth-generation owner and CEO. “These ingredients are of the best quality, and so much love goes into each bag of hand-dried pasta and each jar of small-batch sauce. Cooking these Italian dishes is such a delight, and all of that combined is what makes these boxes the perfect gift.”
Each of the five gourmet boxes features a unique theme, expertly blending the classic Italian flavors with elements local Louisianans will know and love. Included in the new lineup are:
• Italian Date Night Box: Let this gift box guide you through a night of cooking an authentic Italian dish with your loved one, including linguine pasta from pure semolina, slow-cooked chunky tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
• Creole Italian Feast Box: Blending two unique cuisines and cultures, classic Italian sauces and pastas with a New Orleans twist.
• The Louisiana Pasta Set: Where our Italian roots and Southern flair meet. This set features specialty shaped pasta you can only find at Dagostino including alligators, crawfish, and the fleur de lis.
• The Italian Classic Set: Featuring Dagostinos signature crowd pleasers, even Nonna will approve!
• The Oil and Vinegar Set: Offered in two sizes, the possibilities are endless with this duo of oil and vinegar!
Founded in New Orleans in 1926 as the Fresina Macaroni Manufacturing Company, Dagostino Pasta Company uses old- world techniques to produce the finest, freshest artisan pasta. Dagostino’s pasta is handmade using pure Durum semolina wheat and is air-dried over rods in wooden cellars, just as it was done in Sicily for centuries. Additionally, Dagostino’s creates one of the most authentic sauces available outside of Italy by using timeless family recipes. The sauces are made in small batches with a unique blend of fresh herbs and spices, resulting in a delicate texture and robust flavor.
The gift boxes are available to purchase on Dagostino’s website, dagostinopasta.com. For corporate orders, please contact Dagostino’s sales team at email@example.com.
To learn more about Dagostino Pasta Company, visit dagostinopasta.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.