For more than over 30 years, Fireside Antiques has been specializing in fine, high-quality European antiques and reproductions. The business carries a unique and varied inventory from tables to bookcases, mirrors and more.

What do you believe is the best way to use antiques? Whether a home is 100 or 10 years old, it looks and lives better when there’s a mix of old and new. The “everything must match” rule does not apply here – for a room to feel cohesive, roughly 80 percent of the room should be the same style/era, and the other 20 percent you can play with! Pieces tend to get lost when paired solely with like items, so for example, juxtaposing antiques and modern art will give your space an eclectic feeling without sacrificing taste or refinement.

What is one of your more unique services? Our custom line is our latest endeavor. We can create made-to-order pieces for our clients in a variety finish options and sizes. Each piece is handmade in the Fireside workshop by our expert craftsman.

What is your favorite part of your job? We love nothing more than sharing our passion and knowledge of antiques and interior design. Each piece we offer has its own story to tell and brings elements of history and classic beauty to any space.

14007 Perkins Road | Baton Rouge | (225) 752-9565