NEW ORLEANS (press release) – The Helis Foundation is committed to providing access to our rich heritage by underwriting free admission for all Louisiana residents to some of New Orleans’ most beloved cultural institutions. The Helis Foundation’s mission is to advance access to the arts while continuing a family legacy of philanthropic support to the New Orleans community.
- Contemporary Arts Center – Free for LA residents on Sundays
- New Orleans Museum of Art – Free for LA residents on Wednesdays
- New Orleans Botanical Garden – Free for LA residents Wednesdays
- The Ogden Museum – Free for LA residents Thursdays
- Louisiana Children’s Museum – Free for LA residents the second Sunday of every month