Free Webinars Available to Impact Your Job Search
NEW ORLEANS, La. (press release) – Louisiana based Career & Outplacement Coach Danielle Dayries, the founder or DMD & Associates, Inc. is offering free webinars designed to leave participants with strategic job search guidance and templates they can use instantly to enhance the process of job hunting. There will be five webinars covering subjects such as how to begin your job search, optimizing your job search during turbulent times, and trends in the job market today.
“A little inspiration and motivation can go a long way in the daunting job search process. The number one purpose of these free workshops is giving hope and super practical, leading edge advise from an expert to job seekers in New Orleans. In the last 2 weeks, 10 of our clients that started looking in the last 6 weeks land jobs that were in line with their original career objectives. I want to bring these tried and true strategies to other job seekers so I can help people get back to work – quickly!” states Dayries, Founder of DMD & Associates, Inc.
Listed below are the webinar workshops and when they will be taking place:
1. Staying Motivated when Job Searching during the CV19 Pandemic – Friday, May 15, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
2. How to Get a Job Search Started- When you don’t even know where to begin! – Friday, May 22, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
3. Job Searching During Turbulent Times – Friday, May 29, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
4. Job Searching Trends- Avoid the Black Hole of Online Applications – Friday, June 5, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
5. Virtual Networking – It is a thing and it works! – Friday, June 12, 2020 (12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
On the edge of your seat ready to sign up? Almost there, click on this link to learn more about each FREE workshop and register online through Eventbrite.
Recently, DMD & Associates, Inc. partnered with Loyola University’s Women’s Leadership Academy and successfully hosted two workshops on Personal Branding and Leveraging LinkedIn as a branding tool. In June she is bringing a workshop to the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce and American Marketing Association on LinkedIn as a Branding tool for companies.