NEW ORLEANS (press release) – The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk is hosting a complimentary yoga class this Saturday called “Namaste New Orleans.” The event will have both virtual and in person components and at Spanish Plaza & via Facebook Live Stream to help our community refresh and reset. Everyone is welcome to join The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk and Jai Bhakti Yoga Foundation at Spanish Plaza or via Facebook live stream for a complimentary yoga class on Saturday, Oct. 3 at 9 a.m.
- Two winners, one in-person and one from our live stream will be randomly selected at the end of class to win a gift basket from The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk. Prizes donated by: The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, Nordstrom Rack, New Balance, Tommy Hilfiger and The Cosmetics Company Store.
Pre-registration is required if attending in-person. We have set the capacity to 30 attendees to ensure we comply with Phase 2 social distancing guidelines. All in-person attendees are required to wear a mask upon arrival and should bring their own yoga mats, water bottles and any other items needed to participate in the class.
- If you are planning to participate via Facebook Live Stream, please visit our Facebook event page: fb.me/e/1IzF0Badk
- While the class is complimentary, donations are always accepted and appreciated jaibhaktiyogafoundation.org
- Getting Here: Class will be held on the lower deck of Spanish Plaza. We will have directional signage posted on the day of the event. If you are parking in the flat lot in front of the center, you can walk down Convention Center Blvd toward Poydras Street. At Poydras, you should take a right toward Hilton Riverside Hotel. In the roundabout you’ll see an archway for the Riverwalk. Once through the archway, walk toward the river and you’ll see the yoga instructor near the Creole Queen ticket booth.
- Parking: Attendees should plan to park in the flat “Whale” lot in front of the mall off Convention Center Blvd. Complimentary parking vouchers will be handed out at the end of class.