Once upon a time, nestled in the heart of City Park there was a beautiful garden party display fit for a fairytale. Local New Orleans wedding businesses came together to style a springtime inspiration shoot for couple’s looking to bring a little bit of bayou flair to New Orleans. The use of pretty pastels, lush greenery and vintage accents turn this scene into a whimsical affair fit for a spring wedding or bridal tea. For couple’s looking for ideas and inspiration, this photo shoot offers it up in spades.
Mismatched chairs and linens can help incorporate whatever look or feel you are going for – not everything has to match exactly the same, let the different lines and textures create its own feeling.
We love that Pistil & Stamen use locally grown florals.
Thank you to Pret a Fete and all of the businesses involved for sharing the shoot with LTEC.
- Décor: Pret a Fete Event Rentals
- Wedding Planner: InNola Events & Design
- Floral: Pistil & Stamen
- Venue: New Orleans City Park
- Bridal Gown: Wedding Belles
- Bridesmaids apparel: C. Major (nola)
- Photography: Cynthia Kehoe Photography
- Hair & Makeup: A Nola Bride