NEW ORLEANS (press release) – For more than a decade GW Fins has celebrated the wonderful flavors of the Northeast’s most decadent crustacean by offering a special week-long Lobster Feast menu. This annual week has proven to be one of the most popular, with guests particularly enjoying the offering of a nightly changing menu featuring a variety of Lobster-centric a la carte dishes.
From Friday, Sept. 13 through Saturday, Sept. 21, Executive Chef Michael Nelson will be creating a fabulous array of soups, salads, appetizers and entrees, all highlighting the wonderful ingredient; fresh Maine lobster.
As is the case with the daily menu at GW Fins, the specific soups, salads, appetizers and entrees will change daily based on the freshest ingredients that are available that day, but some of the dishes that will make an appearance during the week are:
- Lobster Roll served on a house-made split bun with Pommes Frites
- Lobster Carbonara, fresh Cavatelli, vanilla poached Lobster, cured egg yolk and gremolata
- Lobster Salad, Two Dog Farms baby greens, radishes, tomato, dill, avocado green goddess
- Lobster Dumplings, lobster butter
- Lobster Bisque
- Baked Maine Lobster with Deviled Crabmeat
- Curry Lobster Pot brimming with steamed Lobster, Clams and Mussels in a Thai Coconut Broth
GW Fins is open for dinner seven night, from 5:00pm until 10:00pm Sunday through Thursday and from 5:00pm until 10:30pm on Friday and Saturdays. Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made by calling (504) 581-3467. GW Fins is located at 808 Bienville St. on the corner of Dauphine and Bienville. Complimentary parking is available at the Central Garage, just a half a block away at Dauphine and Iberville Streets. For more information about GW Fins, please visit their website at www.gwfins.com.