Check out photos from our recent events.
5 essential pans
1. This sauté pan by Thundergroup features a cool touch handle, stainless steel interior, a Tri-Ply bottom for efficient heat distribution and is induction ready. Acadiana Restaurant Supply, 1428 Eraste Landry Road, Lafayette. (337) 412-6347.
2. The durable ceramic finish of the Scanpan allows for high-heat searing in this versatile sauté pan. It’s a one-stop pot for frying, roasting and even for soup making. The Kitchen Shop, 296 Martin Luther King Dr., Grand Coteau. (337) 662-3500
3. The Rock by Starfrit frying pan has an ultra durable, rock-like finish, an outstanding release performance and an extra thick forged aluminum base which allows for optimum heat distribution and even cooking. Bed Bath & Beyond, 3617 Ambassador Caffrey Parkway, Lafayette. (337) 988-5423
4. This Le Creuset Signature Iron Handle Skillet has a textured black enamel interior which makes it ideal for frying, searing or baking a variety of foods on the stovetop or in the oven. It requires no surface maintenance or pan seasoning. Joey’s 503 Bertrand Dr., Lafayette, (337) 237-3661
5. This Lagostina, Tri-Ply Construction maintains flavor and is great for searing. It has a lifetime warranty and is broiler safe up to 500 degrees. Kitchenary at Heymann’s 456 Heymann Blvd. # C, Lafayette, (337) 264-1037