Here’s to Summer Happenings at Effervescence!
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – In addition to new menu items, including three new desserts (Matcha Crème Brûlée; Chocolate Caviar; Berries & Cream) and brand-new cocktails and sparkling flights, the Effervescence team has been busy planning a lineup of exciting events:
Bouillabaisse and Rosé | Wednesday, July 24
- What: Celebrate summer with rosé and Bouillabaisse, Co-Executive Chefs Brenna Sanders and Evan Ingram’s favorite French seafood dish – this one with a Louisiana spin. A Vegetable Salade Niçoise; Baguette & Rouille; and Choquettes will round out the dinner menu.
- When: Wednesday, July 24 | Reservations between 5:00-9:00pm
- Price: For $35 per person (plus tax and gratuity), guests will enjoy a three-course Bouillabaisse dinner and a welcome glass of Provençal sparkling rosé.
- Reserve: Effervescence is accepting reservations via their website or by calling the restaurant at: (504)-509-7644.
- Event Flyer: LINK
- Vegetarian and non-seafood options available with advanced request.
Coastal Italian Wine Dinner | Wednesday, August 21
- What: Effervescence is throwing a magnifico coastal Italian dinner party! Guests can look forward to a family style meal of antipasti, insalate, frutti di mare, gelati, bubbly (of course!), and an after-dinner digestivo.
- When: Wednesday, August 21 | Apertivo: 6:30pm and Dinner: 7:00pm
- Price: This celebration is $75 per person (plus tax and gratuity) for a five-course meal, glass of Sicilian sparkling rosé, and an after-dinner digestivo.
- Reserve: Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant at: (504)-509-7644. Reservations are required and seats are limited.
- Events Flyer: LINK
- Please note that dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated for this event.