Andrea’s Restaurant and Capri Blue Piano Bar
3100 19th Street at Ridgelake
Metairie • (504) 834-8583www.andreasrestaurant.comCookbooks make great Christmas presents, so come to Andrea’s today to get 20 percent off cookbooks and buy a $100 gift certificate and get a $20 gift certificate. Chef Andrea would like to thank you for your support over the past 23 years.
Anne Pratt Designs
3937 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Anne Pratt is known for her award-winning jewelry designs on view at her shop on Magazine Street. Also featured are decorative home accessories, iron and glass tables, sconces, lamps and chandeliers. Shown: Large hand carved wood mirror with plaster and paint finish.
713 St. Louis Street, New Orleans
(504) 581-4422www.antoines.comReservations: email@example.comSpread the Holiday Cheer with the perfect gift for all, an Antoine’s Restaurant gift certificate. A stocking stuffer that will please all: holiday shopping without all the hustle and bustle. Lunch and dinner served Monday through Saturday. Jazz Brunch served Sundays.
4408 Shores Drive, Metairie
New holiday gift sets from Lampe Berger. The perfect gift – it’s both decorative and functional. Made in France since 1898, each Lampe Berger cleanses, purifies and fragrances the air. Over 120 styles and 40 fragrances including holiday favorites: Orange Cinnamon, Crème Brûlée and Chocolate.
4112 Magazine Street,
New Orleans • (504) 895-1664
Bamboo has the perfect holiday gifts: Laura Mercier Gift Sets, French Vanilla honey bath and soufflé body crème and gift set crème brulee candle, honey bath, and soufflé body crème. Bamboo offers services such as manicures, pedicures, facials and massages. Gift certificates for services make great holiday gifts.
Get ready to be moved by the unique, artistic, jewelry of BKG Designs. You will almost forget about the fabulosness of the collection when you learn that BKG donates a portion of all proceeds to the Covenant House. Exclusively available at: Bellarouge, 3640 Magazine Street, (504) 899-1122. The Gallery at Wiljax, Cleveland, Mississippi & BKGJEWELRYDESIGNS.com.
Boudreaux’s Fine Jewelers
701 Metairie Road, Metairie • (504) 831-2602
4550 Highway 22, Mandeville • (985) 626-1666
7280 Corporate Boulevard, Baton Rouge • (225) 928-6868
The wise men of old brought gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh, but today a wise man bring gifts that sparkle like these beautiful 1.00 ct. t.w. diamond solitaire earrings. There’s always something special for Christmas at Boudreaux’s Fine Jewelers.
8110 Hampson Street,
New Orleans • (504) 373-5141www.canineculturenola.comThe Riverbend store sells merchandise for you and the dogs in your life. For you, a large selection of life is good® clothing and accessories. For your dogs, treats, toys, clothes, bowls, all natural human-grade food and spa products.
Delta Festival Ballet
27th annual Nutcracker December 6-7 at the Northshore Harbor Center in Slidell and December 19-21 at Dixon Hall. The only production in the area with live accompaniment by the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra. Children’s Concert Series for Nutcracker is December 2-5. Photo of Janessa Touchet and Joseph Phillips. Please call (504) 888-0931 for all ticket information.
Downtown Development District
201 St. Charles Avenue, Suite 3912,
New Orleans • (504) 561-8927 www.neworleansdowntown.comThe Downtown Development District has created an exciting holiday extravaganza with its Canal Street: Your Home for the Holidays, including a parade and all-star concert, a kids’ day and an alternative last-minute shopping experience. Visit www.neworleansdowntown.com for details.
600 S. Peters @ Fulton Street, New Orleans
(504) 525-8544 • www.ernstcafé.netFor more than a century, Ernst Café has provided excellent service and warm hospitality to locals and tourists. Built in 1902, Ernst is a perfect representation of New Orleans style and flavor. Located in the heart of the Warehouse District.
912 North Peters Street,
(504) 412-9220 www.dutchalleyonline.comDutch Alley Artist’s Co-Op is home to 27 regional artists and designers. Located in The Historic French Market where Dumaine Street meets the river, the Gallery offers unique work in all mediums, at all price ranges. Open daily, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Landscape Designer – Contractor – Supervisor
(504) 866-0276 www.exteriordesignsbev.comHappy Holidays! Exterior Designs has the perfect holiday gift for your home. Beverly Katz, APLD, offers landscape courtyard and pool designs and paving and drainage for large and small yards. No job is too small or too large for Exterior Designs. Ask about maintenance services.
Fisher & Sons Jewelers
1501 W. Esplanade Avenue, Metairie
(504) 885-4956 • (800) firstname.lastname@example.orgAmong the fashion statements this season, the color brown tops the list. Four strand multi colored freshwater pearl necklace and matching bracelet. Diamond and pearl dangle earrings can be worn with the pearl dangle or worn as a diamond hoop.
4124 Veterans Boulevard, Metairie • (800) 323-1831 www.fitnessexpostores.comOctane announces the introduction of the xRide™ seated ellipticals – a whole new breed of exercise equipment. Take a seat and you’re on your way – looking to drop a dress size, or tone up? The xRide will get you there!
Home and Garden
2033 Highway 190, Covington • (985) 875-7576
Home and Garden offers beautiful handmade Juliska Glassware. Entire collection in stock. Aikee Wakee candles are made in Mandeville and feature long-lasting, all-natural scents. Visit Home and Garden in Covington and our Holiday Shop in Lakeside.
Fleur d’ Orléans
3701A Magazine Street,
New Orleans • (504) 899-5585
Fleur d’ Orléans has a perfect holiday gift to place under the tree. Sterling Silver fleur d lys earrings sparkle with Swarovski Crystals. Available in hanging or post styles. $70.
Freedom Boat Club
Madisonville, LA and 44 locations around the U.S.
(985) 792-5115 www.freedomboatclub.comAn hour on the water and they won’t notice all the TV they’re missing! Transform and average day into a memory your kids will never forget. Christmas and family specials.
3331 Severn Avenue, Suite 105,
Metairie (next to Lakeside Mall)
(504) 779-3202 • www.IsabellasGallery.comIsabella’s Gallery carries a unique blend of handmade home décor, gifts and jewelry from local artists as well as artists from all over the U.S. Isabella’s is your exclusive retailer for Sticks Furniture and Trollbeads in the Greater New Orleans Area.
Judy at the Rink
2727 Prytania Street, New Orleans
Shop at Judy’s for the perfect holiday gift, TV. trays with LSU logos, restaurants and many more to choose from. Judy’s features unique gifts, whimsical art and pottery, as well as local art, lamps by Elaine Gleason and glassware by Simon Pearce.
Jean Bragg Gallery of Southern Art
600 Julia Street, New Orleans
(504) 895-7375 • www.jeanbragg.comJean Bragg Gallery offers monthly exhibits of contemporary artists and museum-quality legacy Louisiana paintings. Newcomb College Pottery, Crafts and Gulf Coast potteries. December features Katalin Gergo, Old Stand, New Growth with lowland landscape paintings; and January the work of Chris Stebly, grandson of Walter Anderson. Photo: Alberta Kinsey, Banana Palms in Pere Antoine’s Garden, 15×12”, oil on board.
1700 Mardi Gras Boulevard, New Orleans
(504) 368-5191 • www.la-spca.orgChartered in 1888, the Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals advocates for animals by advancing their welfare, promoting their interests, and fostering the human-animal bond through innovative programs, education and service.
Mignon for Children
2727 Prytania Street (in The Rink),
New Orleans • (504) 891-2374
Mignon for children, an iconic presence in New Orleans for over 50 years, specializes in fine clothing including our own designs, christening and wedding apparel, toys, books, music, gifts and unique New Orleans items.
Longshore Studio Gallery
Sarah Ashley Longshore,
John Michael Smith Jr.
4848 Magazine Street, New Orleans (504) email@example.comLongshore Sudio Gallery is the creative hub for artist Sarah Ashley Longshore and photographer John Michael Smith. Stop by and see the artist working and view the gallery of her expressionist paintings. Commission a custom painting for a Holiday gift and book John Michael Smith Jr. for your next event today.
6100 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Monkey Hill is a cozy, neighborhood bar with the style of a fancy nightclub. From a variety of martinis to high end glass/bottle wine lists, it has something for everyone. Offering food, drink specials, and a projection screen for Sunday Saint’s games!
4815 Unit 2, Magazine Street, New Orleans
Tis’ the season! Myshellie’s holiday gift baskets make the perfect gift. Stop by for your personal bra fitting for that special holiday dress or just looking for stylish and comfortable lingerie. Specialty lingerie offered for mastectomy, maternity and nursing customers. Tuesday-Friday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturday 1-6 p.m. Mondays by appointment only.
Magic Seasoning Blends
PO Box 23342
New Orleans, LA 70183
(800) 457-2857www.chefpaul.comGifts that keep on giving! Chef Paul’s Magic 5-Pack at $13.95 (see photo) and all-inclusive Total Magic Gift Pack at $29.50, and containing 10 Magic Seasonings and “Pure Magic” hardcover cookbook (signed on request). All natural seasonings that say “Seasoned Greetings!”
Martin Wine Cellar
3500 Magazine Street,
New Orleans • (504) 894-7420
714 Elmeer Avenue, Metairie (504) 896-7300www.martinwine.comThe Bon Appetite gourmet gift is just one of 18 designs of prewrapped holiday gifts. Packed with gourmet treats like Monet original crackers, nut and fruit mix, cashew brittle, delicious chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered macadamia nuts complimented by a Cabernet from J. Lohr and an exotic white wine from France, all for only $50.
New Orleans Museum of Art
1 Collins Diboll Circle, New Orleans
(504) 488-2631 • www.noma.orgGeorge Rodrigue’s newest book, Blue Dog Speaks (512 pages, $24.95) features more than 300 paintings. Get one signed by Rodrigue himself during “Mid Week in Mid City” at the New Orleans Museum of Art, Wednesday December 3, 6 p.m. Contact the Museum Shop at NOMA (504) 658-4116.
3905 Magazine Street, New Orleans
(504) 899-3060 • www.orientexpressed.comWonderful holiday fragrances from Thymes. Classic Frasier Fir scent can be found in their Scented Candle $32), Hand Soap (2 bars for $25); and Reed Diffuser ($75). Bring the holidays home with this classic scent. Frasier Fir combines siberian fir needles, cedar and sandlewood for a soothing holiday fragrance. Shop Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays in December.
Parcels and Post
5721 Magazine Street, New Orleans • (504) 891-8402
Parcels and Post specializes in getting your packages delivered! Whether a simple overnight delivery or an antique sculpture, rest assured your parcel will be handled with kid gloves. Free pick-up in select areas and providing custom packing and crating! Taking care of all holiday shipping needs.
The discerning cocktail enthusiast will appreciate your judgment when you gift them with the incredibly smooth taste of Pearl Vodka, the succulent flavor of Pearl Plum, or the exotic flavor of Pearl Pomegranate. Taste for yourself and discover why Pearl was judged as “Best of Show” – Platinum Award winner at the 2007 World Beverage Competition™. Visit www.pearlvodka.com for more information.
2929 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Imagine a children’s emporium inspired by the whimsy of youth. A store like no other, featuring the most timeless designs in clothing, linens, shoes, toys, furniture and books from Europe and beyond. Each item is carefully chosen to delight and inspire.
3424 Magazine Street,
(504) 218-9918 www.rohmgallery.comRohm Gallery is part of the Magazine Arts District. Sales of original, one-of-a-kind works of art are now exempt from local and state sales tax! Pictured: Leaves #46 by Jan Aronson, 18×24, oil on canvas.
Prime Outlets – Gulfport
10000 Factory Shops Boulevard,
(228) 867-6100 • www.primeoutlets.comPrime Outlets – Gulfport features 60 designer and brand-name stores offering everyday savings up to 65 percent off regular retail prices including Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Gap Outlet and BCBGMAXAZRIA Factory Store. For a list of extended holiday hours and more information please visit www.primeoutlets.com.
Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
550 Bienville Street, New Orleans • (504) 581-4230
It’s a must for serious cooks and cookbook collections the Ralph Brennan’s New Orleans Seafood Cookbook. This lush 432-page volume compiled by Ralph Brennan, his five executive chefs, and a dream team of Louisiana talent includes 170 triple-tested recipes, 143 photographs and a Seafood Cook’s Manual. Available at www.ralphbrennancookbook.com, Red Fish Grill, BACCO, Ralph’s on the Park and local bookstores!
Ruth’s Chris Steak House
3633 Veterans Boulevard, Metairie • (504) 888-3600
525 Fulton Street, New Orleans • (504) 587-7099
For a limited time, indulge your craving this Holiday Season with Steak and Stuffed Lobster at Ruth’s Chris Steak House for only $39.95. Enjoy a 6 oz. filet and a lobster tail stuffed with jumbo lump crab and herb cheese at our Downtown location or in Metairie.
Sabai Jewelry Gallery
924 Royal Street, New Orleans • (504) 525-6211
3115 Magazine Street, New Orleans • (504) 899-9555
711 Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge • (225) 926-7980
Pearls and sparkles. What more do you need for the holidays? View Miguel Asses new line at Sabai Jewelry Gallery. Two New Orleans locations with to help you with all you holiday shopping. Make the special person on your list happy.
Hampson Street, New Orleans
(504) 861-9925 • www.symmetryjewelers.comTom Mathis of Symmetry Jewelers and Designers has hand-crafted another addition to his one-of-a-kind collection. In its vintage classical style, this ring shows off Tom’s skills as a master hand engraver and designer. His use of micro-pave diamond setting and hand carving accentuates an impressive old European cut diamond center stone.
St. Charles Vision
8040 St. Charles Avenue, New Orleans • (504) 866-6311
3200 Severn Avenue, Metairie • (504) 887-2020
Northlake Center, Mandeville • (985) 626-8103
St. Charles Vision Outlet
817 W. Esplanade, Chateau • (504) 712-3551
800 CM Fagan Drive, Hammond • (985) 542-9410
837 S. Clearview, Metairie • (504) 733-0406
3909 Lapalco, Westbank • (504) 328-9733
13322 Highway 90, Boutte • (985) 785-8484
St. Charles Vision started over 30 years ago. We have grown to serve the New Orleans area with eight offices from Uptown to Mandeville. Our secret? The doctors of St. Charles Vision are more than board-certified experts. They are your neighbors and friends.
The Latin Quarter
712 Royal Street, New Orleans
As you pass through the doors of The Latin Quarter, you’ll find a shopping experience unlike anything Royal Street has seen. Original paintings from famed Latin American artists, one of a kind gifts and home decor … each item handcrafted by artists with generations of skill and experience.
The Creole Cat
(504) 733-9853www.thecreolecat.comPurr de Lis, the latest Creole Cat print, is proud to showcase the Fleur de Lis as the enduring symbol of our city. It is as timeless and lasting as the spirit of our people and the Creole Cat is proud to call New Orleans home.
The Shop at The Collection
The Historic New Orleans Collection
533 Royal Street, New Orleans
(504) 598-7147 • www.hnoc.orgThe Shop at The Collection is featuring the limited edition Low Country LUXE New Orleans candle, scented with sweet tea olive and citrus. Proceeds support Music for Tomorrow and the Preservation Resource Center. $60.
The Plant Gallery
9401 Airline Drive, New Orleans
(504) 488-8887 • www.theplantgallery.comIntroducing Monica Rich Kosann fine jewelry at the Plant Gallery. Exquisite hand made pieces tell a story. These unique pieces showcase pictures of your most treasured loved ones. Collection available at The Plant Gallery and Lakeside Holiday Shop.
The Red Carpet
3425 Magazine Street, New Orleans (504) 281-4610
1901 Highway 190, Mandeville
The Red Carpet has a vast amount of inventory to portray the image you wish to express. Our goal is to help you express who you are through style. Remember, The Red Carpet for everything from blue jeans to ball gowns and all the accessories to complete the perfect look!
Thomas Mann Gallery I/O
1812 Magazine Street, New Orleans
(504) 581-2113 • www.thomasmann.comThomas Mann Gallery I/O opened 19 years ago to showcase handmade jewelry, home accessories and great gifts. Over the years, Gallery I/O has become “the shopping destination” for objects for the body, home and imagination. Gallery I/O is located at 1812 Magazine St. in the heart of the Lower Garden District. Our hours are Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
The Voluptuous Vixen
538 Madison Street, New Orleans
(504) 529-3588 • www.thevoluptuosvixen.comK. Hall diffusers are made from the highest quality essential, fragrance oils that can be applied as a personal body scent. These hand poured candles create an elegant design that throws intriguing shadows and delightful fragrance throughout the room as it burns for an amazing 100 hours.
823 Decatur Street, New Orleans
(504) 525-8676 www.tujagues.comThis holiday season, give a gift that is truly New Orleans – a dining experience at Tujague’s. Take a stroll in the centuries old French Quarter, followed by a meal in the city’s original Creole restaurant. Tujague’s – a New Orleans favorite for over 150 years.
Wayne Amedee www.wayneamedee.comNew Orleans Artist Wayne Amedee’s newest body of work deals with the post-Katrina emotional landscape. Focusing on themes of aftermath, recovery, and renewal, these intensely beautiful pieces of art can be seen at Heriard-Cimino Gallery, or by appointment with the artist by calling (504) 891-8871.
Wellington & Co.
505 Royal Street, New Orleans
(504) 525-4355 • www.wcjewelry.comThe Holidays are weeks away! Visit Wellington & Company Fine Jewelry now to make your holiday selections from Wellington’s vast array of yellow gold, diamond and gemstone jewelry in all price ranges. Financing and layaway available. Great deals going fast! Store open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Sunday or online.
Holiday Gift Guide
Get Our Email Newsletters
The best in New Orleans dining, shopping, events and more delivered to your inbox.