Remember when GNC was the only place that came to mind when you thought of vitamins and supplements? That or a dusty old aisle in the drugstore your grandmother might take you to. Not anymore.
The vitamin and supplement world, in particular the rise of “adaptogens,” has ignited a full-on renaissance for the vitamin world. The industry has had a total makeover and after the past year of difficulties, we could all use one, too! Lucky for us, there are now bounteous brands and formulations to cure our ills. So many in fact, with pretty packaging and celebrity endorsers, it’s hard to comb through them all.
Because it’s a new year, we’re homing in on products to help detox the body (ousting last year’s funk) and improve mental health (calming the nerves and increasing focus), because who knows what’s next. If looking at your health holistically is the future, as so many experts espouse, you’ll want to explore all that mother nature has to offer. The holistic paradigm shift is no longer just for health celebrities, it’s here in New Orleans so let’s explore!
Here’s to your health!
- The 30 Day Reset Kit, Vibrant Market
- Bulletproof Coconut Charcoal Powder to remove toxins, heavy metals and gas, Vibrant Market
- Organifi Go Packs to improve digestion for a focused mind and better mood, Vibrant Market
- Liposomal Glutathione to safeguard your cell and neutralize toxins, Vibrant Market
- Boost immunity and detox with wild crafted seamoss gel from Levitate Juice Company
For a Calm & Focused Mind:
- Vagus nerve oil, Earthsavers
- Sun Potion Ashwaganda Elixir, Vibrant Market
- Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Gaba with L Theanine, Vibrant Market
- Wonder Day Lion’s Mane and Chaga Root Gummies, Polite Society
- Violet Fog Stress Potion, Raw Republic
- Shroomi Mandarin Tumeric shots, Whole Foods Arabella Station
- Magensi-Om drink by Moon Juice with L-Theanine, Sephora
***A majority of these products aren’t FDA or clinically proven to be effective. Always check with your doctor before trying a new supplement. ** Sources include Healthline and Webmed. ** ***
Theanine-L: Naturally occurring amino acid that helps reduce stress and improve focus
Adaptogen: Medicinal plants and herbs thought to help the body protect itself and naturally counter the effects of disease
Lion’s Mane: A mushroom that may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, and help repair nerve damage
Vagus Nerve: The longest nerve of the autonomic nervous system in the human body, which comprises sensory and motor fibers
Probiotics: A mixture of beneficial live bacteria and yeasts that live in the body
Chaga: A mushroom used to fight inflammation, lower cholesterol and detox the liver
Magnesium: A mineral to help regulate blood pressure and promote bone health
Sea Moss: A type of sea algae used for gut health and immune function