Check out photos from our recent events.
1. This hand-painted tin pagoda epitomizes chinoiserie chic. Insert a candle and use it as a lantern or fill it with succulents for a terrific terrarium. Sotre, 3933 Magazine St., 504-304-9475, sotrenola.com.
2. Amanda Talley is taking her art off the walls and putting it on the patio furniture. The local artist now offers 56 of her digitally reproduced designs on weather-resistant pillows. Studio Amanda Talley, 1382 Magazine St., 504-595-3136, amandatalley.com.
3. Lightweight and loosely woven, this versatile rattan table moves like a breeze between the parlor and the porch. Sunday Shop, 2025 Magazine St., 504-342-2087, sundayshop.co.
4. Summer’s essential accessory is the umbrella. Made from recycled metal with a sleek lacquered finish, this pelican umbrella stand keeps your stash flocked together. Hazelnut New Orleans, 5525 Magazine St, 504-891-2424, hazelnutneworleans.com.
5. Expanding on her eponymous jewelry and home collections, Kendra Scott’s new candle collection builds on her passion for natural gemstones and the emotions they evoke. Kendra Scott, 5757 Magazine St., 504-613-4227, kendrascott.com.
6. Alexis Walter thinks outside of the box. Nationally known for her luxe, layered mixed media paintings, the local artist’s newest works feature hand-made circular canvases. Alexis Walter Art, 5702 Magazine St., 504-568-0316, alexiswalterart.com.