Did you have an epic proposal?
Did they perform a full song and dance? Maybe they asked during a trip with just the two of you? What about a holiday proposal in front of your best friends and family?
Enter our Best Proposal Story contest for a chance to win a one-night stay at the new Higgins Hotel, Curio by Hilton at the National WWII Museum valued at $200.
Ten lucky couples will win one one-night stay certificates.
The Higgins Hotel is partnering with the “Let Them Eat Cake” blog during COOLinary New Orleans to give away a one-night stay for a few lucky couple’s to take a moment, relax and unwind with a staycation in the heart of the Crescent City.
- Enter your proposal story by Sept. 13
- The top 10 stories picked by the editorial staff will win a one-night stay at the Higgins Hotel and the top eight stories will be entered into our bracket competition.
Each bracket round will last exactly one week. The winner of the bracket competition will win the following:
- The one-night stay at the Higgins Hotel
- A “subscription bundle” of New Orleans Bride Magazine, New Orleans Magazine, New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles and St. Charles Avenue
- A pair of tickets to our next New Orleans Bride bridal show
- A spotlight highlighting the proposal story on the “Let Them Eat Cake” blog.
Winner announced Oct. 5
*Note: Proposal stories by already married couples are eligible for entry!