Hurricane Laura Relief with St. Bernard Chamber
CHALMETTE, La (press release) – The St. Bernard Chamber of Commerce said they have been inundated with inquiries into non-monetary donation collection for the Southwest Louisiana area, and they were fortunate to be handed one such opportunity.
Please join them in collecting items for our neighbors who were recently affected by Hurricane Laura. We can all relate to this critical moment.
The following items will be collected at the donation station located at Brewster’s Restaurant & Lounge (8751 W Judge Perez Dr. Chalmette, LA 70043):
- Bottled Water
- Gatorade, Powerade, Pedialyte
- Canned food with a pop-top
- Contractor, landscape, and trash bags
- Baby wipes, wet wipes
- Baby supplies, diapers, toys, clothes, snacks, baby food ü Pet food
- First Aid items, Tylenol, band-aids,
- Bug repellant, sunscreen
- General toiletries and feminine products
- Empty Gas Cans
- Garden gloves
Brewster’s is open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. every day. Their partnering truck will collect donations and transport them to the affected area on Wednesday.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Elizabeth at email@example.com