In the Pink1. The Palermo chair is wrapped in hand-woven, all-weather synthetic wicker making it the perfect perch for your chic outdoor retreat. Haven Custom Furnishings, 300 Jefferson Highway, Suite 102, 504-304-2144, havencustomfurnishings.com.
2. Made from lightweight composite, lacquered in a high gloss finish and topped with a gold-lined drum shade, this urn-shaped table lamp sheds new light on the power of pink. Eclectic Home, 8211 Oak St., 504-866-6654, eclectichome.net.
3. Hunt Slonem’s iconic bunnies are hopping onto custom-designed pillows available in six colorways. Fairfax Fabric Company, 3613 Magazine St., 504-309-9503, fairfaxfabriccompany.com.
4. In “The Incomparable Magazine Street,” historian John Magill traces the history and culture of the city’s quaint and curvy road. The Shop at the Historic New Orleans Collection, 533 Royal St., 504-598-7417, hnoc.org.
5. This chic lucite tray is lined with a fine art print by local artist Jennifer Ansardi. The tray is just one of several pieces in the local artist’s new collection. Vita, 1537 Metairie Rd., 504-831-1111, jenniferansardi.com.
6. Standing over two-feet tall, this 19th-century Italian carved and giltwood garniture combines the essence of a bouquet with the elegance of fine antique. Ann Koerner Antiques, 4021 Magazine St., 504-899-2664, annkoerner.com.