NEW ORLEANS (press release) – The Urban League of Louisiana invites you to join us for a special webinar with Louisiana State Treasurer John M. Schroder to learn more about the Louisiana Main Street Recovery Grant Program!
Do you own a small business? You could be eligible for up to $15,000 in expenses incurred during COVID-19.
The Louisiana Main Street Recovery Program is a new state law designed to reimburse eligible small businesses for up to $15,000 in expenses incurred during COVID-19. Administered by the Louisiana Department of Treasury, the program aims to help small businesses recover from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Louisiana State Treasurer John Schroder will be hosting this special session on Wednesday, Sept. 23, at 1:00 p.m. CST, where he will provide a brief overview of the program and answer applicants’ questions about the application process.
Topics will include:
- The goals of the Louisiana Main Street Recovery Program
- Which businesses qualify for financial assistance
- Potential eligible/ineligible COVID-19 expenses
- What documentation is needed to apply for assistance
- What to expect in the application process
There is no cost to attend this event, however, registration is required. Register Today!