Check out photos from our recent events.
When it comes to holiday gifting, small boxes can often cause the biggest reactions. Let the twinkly lights of December and the magic of the season complement these sparklers and dazzlers that are sure to be make spirits bright.
1. Circle your wrist in a dazzling 18 karat rose gold, six carat diamond cuff bracelet. Aucoin Hart, 1525 Metairie Road, 834-9999. AucoinHart.com
2. Lovely up your lobes with a pair of 14 karat rose gold Slice The Cake stud earrings with 24 hand-set white diamonds. CROWE, 3903 Magazine St., 50-.0628, CroweJewelry.com Photo credit: Ollie Alexander
3. It will truly be the most wonderful time of the year in a Ladies Omega Constellation watch in steel and red gold with diamond markers. Boudreaux’s Jewelers, 701 Metairie Road, 831-2602, BoudreauxJewelers.com
4. Wow in a pair of 14 karat white gold and diamond hoops. Friend & Company, 7713 Maple St., 866-5433, FriendandCompany.com
5. The Crescent double tassel lariat with goldstone, moonstone and freshwater pearls will look divine for both casual and cocktail affairs. Mignon Faget, 3801 Magazine St., 891-2005; 3301 Veterans Memorial Blvd., 835-2244; 333 Canal St., 524-2973; MignonFaget.com
6. Available in rose, yellow or white gold, the XXX ring is the modern way to say merry. Porter Lyons, 631 Toulouse St., 518-4945, PorterLyons.com
7. A cocktail ring to ring in the new year, the one-of-a-kind pale pink Morganite ring is handcrafted in 22 karat yellow gold. Katy Beh, KatyBeh.com
8. Swoon over this stack of 18 karat yellow gold, 14 karat white gold and 14 karat rose gold rings with seven diamonds on each from gallery co-owner Ann Marie Cianciolo. Gallery Two, 831 Royal St., 513-8312, GalleryTwoNola.com
9. Hanging decorations one by one will be even prettier when glancing at your John Hardy diamond and freshwater pearl dot bangle. Lee Michael’s Fine Jewelry, 3301 Veteran’s Memorial Blvd., 832-0000, LMFJ.com