NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Kingsley House’s We See Tomorrow Gala celebrating 125 years of educating children, strengthening families and building community will take place on Thursday, Sept. 22, from 6-10 p.m., at the Audubon Tea Room, 6500 Magazine St.
Ron Forman, president & CEO of Audubon Nature Institute, and LaVerne Toombs, vice president of Development of American Heart Association, are the gala co-chairs.
“Achieving 125 years of service is a monumental moment and a reflection of the reputation and relationship that this historic organization has established in the community,” said CEO Keith Liederman, Ph.D. “We look forward to commemorating the occasion at the iconic Audubon Tea Room at Audubon Nature Institute, and invite friends, old and new, to join us for an unforgettable evening of entertainment as we celebrate the past and look to the future on Thursday, September 22.”
Event highlights include:
- 6 p.m. Patron Party honoring KH’s Past Presidents
- Phyllis M. Taylor and Gayle M. Benson—honorary co-chairs of Kingsley House’s 125th Anniversary Campaign—will be recognized at the event for their commitment to Kingsley House’s mission.
- 7-10 p.m. Gala with delectable food stations, wine and spirits
- Signature 125 Anniversary Cocktail!
- Live Entertainment featuring New Orleans legend Kermit Ruffins
- Dance floor grooves with DJ El Camino
- Live Auction with auctioneer Mark C. Romig, APR, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of New Orleans & Company
Early discount tickets are now available at www.kingsleyhouse.org/gala. A special rate for young professionals under 35 will also be available through June.
Sponsorships and special event marketing opportunities are available by contacting Terri Lessnau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-523-6221, ext 127.