- The church at Hotel Peter & Paul: This former church has been brought back to life as a prime spot for ceremonies or receptions. Its popular Elysian Bar lends itself to various smaller, wedding-related celebrations.
- The Franklin: Newly-renovated, The Franklin is a chic bar and restaurant with a killer cocktail menu that would work well for a bachelor/bachelorette dinner or welcome reception.
- New Orleans Athletic Club: This historic venue announced its new event space in the fall of 2018. It has been given new life with a renovation and a courtyard edition. Exposed brick and outdoor scenery mix tradition with modern upgrades for a modern or a traditional couple.
- The Eliza Jane: This Downtown hotspot offers an option for every wedding festivity from Couvant restaurant and its chic courtyard, the hotel bar, lobby and library areas.
- Maison de la Luz and Bar Marilou by Atelier Ace: The newest addition to New Orleans’ exploding boutique hotel scene, Maison de la Luz and its attached Bar Marilou, opened in the CBD in May. Bespoke concierge service paired with high design marry to create a modern, Parisian-style destination that can quickly fool visitors into thinking they’ve be spirited away from New Orleans. The property has 67 meticulously appointed rooms, guest-only breakfast and living and dining rooms, well-suited to bridal party accommodations or your first night as a married couple.
Join us on June 26 for the New Orleans Bride Bridal Show! Click here for additional information and to purchase tickets.