NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Seaworthy is the oyster bar and sustainable seafood restaurant set in a classic Creole cottage from 1832 at Ace Hotel New Orleans from executive chef Justin Koslowsky [previously of Michelin-awarded Atera and acclaimed Contra in NYC]. Chef Justin’s new Southern-inspired brunch menu offers a range of wild-caught seafare, seasonal ingredients and personal twists on his favorite brunch dishes.
Select new menu items include:
- Crab Cake: Chef Justin’s play on Eggs Benedict features a 4oz crab cake on a toasted english muffin with a soft poached egg, english peas, pea tendrils and rouille.
- Micah’s Sandwich: A breakfast sandwich with Andouille sausage, folded over scrambled eggs, melted fontal cheese and Creole mustard mayonnaise on a toasted Dong Phuong bun, served with french fries.
- Smoked Fish: Toasted sourdough bread featuring layers of smoked trout and avocado topped with a salad of cucumbers, radishes and fresh lemon juice, and garnished with sunflower sprouts and sunflower, poppy and sesame seeds.
- Chile Relleno: Poblano peppers stuffed with sautéed shrimp, red onion, charred corn and jack cheese, baked with green tomatillo sauce and shredded jack cheese on top.
- BBQ Shrimp: Thick slices of sourdough bread topped with slices of heirloom tomato, fresh burrata and barbecue shrimp, garnished with scallions.
The cocktail menu includes drinks like Good Vibrations with tequila, aloe, watermelon juice, cucumber, melon bitters, and Look Mum, No Hands with coconut, chai, rum, baileys, salted rim. Bottomless cocktails are also available, including bottomless Mimosas, with fresh orange, grapefruit or peach juice, Sangrias, including Seaworthy’s Sangria of the Day, Red, White, Rosé or Seasonal Fruit, and Pimm’s Cup with peach and gin.
Brunch will be available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 3pm, and reservations can be found on OpenTable.