NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Last month, Gris-Gris introduced new menu items to its lunch and dinners menus starting TODAY!
- Oyster Pie: Sautéed Leeks, Oyster Cream, Whipped Potatoes, Charred Artichokes, Tarragon.
- Mississippi Rabbit Fricassee: Braised Local Rabbit, Seared Trinity, Louisiana Popcorn Rice, Blackened Sweet Cornbread.
- Deviled Egg Cobb Salad: Romaine Lettuce, Blue Cheese Crumbles. Bacon, Cherry Tomatoes, Deviled Eggs, Caviar Ranch.
- Herb Roasted Half Chicken: Slow Cooked Chicken on the Bone, Smoked Boudin Dirty Rice, Baby Carrots, Fresh Herbs with Black Pepper Chicken Jus.
- The Crab Cake: Lump Crab, Sweet Corn Macque Choux, Micro Salad, Sugarcane Vinegar.
- 44 Farms Ribeye: Chargrilled and Oven finished with Chopped Garlic, Worcestershire, and Fresh Thyme.
More at Gris-Gris:
- Daily Happy Hour (4-7 p.m.): Featuring $3 domestics, $5 wines on tap, $6 daiquiris, $1 Crystal honey butter wings, $3 Candied peanuts, $5 Cheese & cracklins and $5 Deviled eggs.
- Weekend Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm with a variety of unique Southern brunch staples like chicken biscuits and gravy, blueberry bourbon pan perdu, chicken gizzard Omelette, plus cocktails by the carafe!
- Monday Red Beans: Every Monday, dine at Gris-Gris and get a free bowl of red beans and rice!