New Orleans Magazine's annual feature on the best of the city's new architecture will include five facilities: two of which are on univerisities, one of which is medical, one cultural and one administrative. The feature, written by Tulane University professor of architecture John Klingman, will include photographs and give details as to why the winners were chosen. Each year, the magazine looks at the best of the area's new non-residential architecture as a way of encouraging creative design in the city.
• St. Bernard Cultural Arts & Community Center, Waggonner & Ball Architects
• New Orleans BioInnovation Center, Eskew+Dumez+Ripple
• Hertz Center (Tulane University), GouldEvans
• Dillard University Student Union, Campo Architects
• City Park Administration Building, Waggonner & Ball Architects