Keith Oldendorf runs the Deutsches Haus, a popular German social club and special events hall. The building that is home to the Deutsches Haus was built in 1910 by the Cumberland Telephone and Telegraph Company and was used as a switching station. In 1928, German clubs in the area consolidated and purchased the building. The Deutsches Haus has a special place in the hearts of New Orleanians who hold fast to their ancestral heritages and important social traditions.

LISTEN NOW