New Summer Menu Items & Happy Hours at Ace Hotel New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – The Ace Hotel New Orleans’ eateries announce summer menu items and updated happy hour times and specials.
Set in a classic Creole cottage from 1832, Seaworthy is an oyster bar and seafood restaurant from executive chef Justin Koslowsky. In the lush outdoor patio, guests can enjoy half off all oysters and $2 off Seaworthy’s daily punch and classic cocktails during week day happy hour. For summer, Chef Justin has added new menu items, including:
- Cobia Crudo with spring english peas, tomatoes, smoked paprika and yuzu.
- Chicken Fried Oysters with a vibrant housemade green goddess and chives.
- Scallops with spring onions, buttermilk fingerling potatoes, almond and chervil.
Josephine Estelle is the Italian by-way-of-American-South restaurant from James Beard award-winning chefs Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman (also of Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen, Hog & Hominy and Porcellino’s Craft Butcher in Memphis) in collaboration with executive chef Chris Borges. Chefs’ new seasonal menu items include dishes like:
- Spaghetti with housemade pasta, market ramps, chard, tomatoes and speck.
- Calamari with snow peas, sugar snaps, tomatoes, peanuts and an anchovy vinaigrette.
- Italian Sandwich piled with ham, salami, summer giardiniera, broccolini and a scallion aioli. *available for lunch
Additionally, Ace Hotel New Orleans’ recently opened Alto, their rooftop bar, garden and pool with views of the city, for the season. Offering frozen cocktails, a tiki cocktail of the week, and an extensive house cocktail list from beverage director Matt Ray, Alto offers a daily happy hour from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m..