NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Dinner and a movie go together like red beans and rice—why not enjoy them together? It’s been a tough month, and we’re all ready for something to look forward to. With that, we’re bringing back Dinner & A Movie this fall, with a lineup of some of our all-time favorite movies. As always, we’ll be serving a feast and shaking up cocktails to match. Ticket pre-sale is open until Monday, so now’s your chance to get in early. (Psst—we’ve also got deals for repeat bookings. Read more below!)
- Saturday, Oct. 16: Beetlejuice
- Saturday, Oct. 30: Rocky Horror Picture Show (Dress up as your best, fiercest, or freakiest self. Winner of the costume contest gets 2 free tickets to a future show!)
- Thursday, Nov. 4: The Big Lebowski
- Thursday, Nov. 18: The Breakfast Club
- Friday, Dec. 17: A Christmas Story
Before the show, doors open for happy hour on the rooftop at 6:00 p.m. — come clink your glass to one of the best views of downtown New Orleans! We’ll hit ‘play’ and start serving dinner at 7:00. With tables indoors and out, we’ve got something for everybody (but please note, this series is designed for folks ages 18+!). We can’t wait to host you this fall!
BOOK THE SERIES!
We’ve got a special place in our heart for our regulars. With that in mind, we’re offering discounts on tickets to guests who come to multiple Dinner and a Movie events and book early (by Oct. 16). To get your unique access code, email email@example.com.
- Take 10% off all tickets when you join us for 2-3 events.
- Take 15% off all tickets when you join us for 4 events.
- Take 20% off all tickets when you join us for all 5 events!