Réveillon Menus at Seaworthy and Josephine Estelle at Ace Hotel New Orleans
NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Seaworthy is the oyster bar and sustainable seafood restaurant set in a classic Creole cottage from 1832 at Ace Hotel New Orleans from executive chef Justin Koslowsky [previously of Michelin-awarded Atera and acclaimed Contra in NYC].
- Little Gem Salad: Radish, Meyer Lemon, Green Goddess, Poppy Seed
- Charbroiled Oysters: Piment D’espelette Butter, Herb Panna Gratta
- Diver Scallops: Maitake Mushroom, Collard Greens, Cornbread, Pot Liquor Vinaigrette
- Almond Semifreddo: Blood Orange, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Josephine Estelle is the Italian by-way-of-American-South restaurant from James Beard award-winning chefs Andy Ticer and Michael Hudman [also of Andrew Michael Italian Kitchen, Hog & Hominy and Porcellino’s Craft Butcher in Memphis] in collaboration with executive chef Chris Borges at Ace Hotel.
- Oyster Stew: Celery Root, Fennel, Vermouth, Sourdough
- Carrot Ravioli: Saffron, Cardamom, Andouille
- Pork Tenderloin: Sweet Potato, Topinambur, Collards, Sauce Roberto
- Chocolate Cheesecake: Peppermint Gelato, Espresso