1.“The Fonville Winans Cookbook: Recipes and Photographs from a Louisiana Artist,” includes more than 100 of photographer Winan’s original recipes, personal stories and never-seen-before images. Octavia Books, octaviabooks.com.
2. Evoking memories of fireside chats and cozy sweaters, KOBO’s Cashmere Valley Wood candle recalls fragrant notes of cashmere wood, smoked chestnuts and leather. Relish, kobocandles.com.
3. Designed from an 18th-century giltwood corbel from Spain and mounted on a wrought iron stand, this end table is finished with a rough-hewn pine plank for a look that is elegant — but not overdone. St. Romain Interiors, stromaininteriors.com.
4. The Frenchman Street counter stool (also available in bar height), by interior designer Kathy Slater, puts a contemporary spin on a classic X-back design. Kathy Slater Interiors and Design Collection, kathyslater.com.
5. Available in both queen and twin sizes and a variety of colored velvets and cottons, this soft but structured pillow can take the place of a headboard or add an extra layer of style. Creative Finishes Studio, creativefinishesstudio.com.
6. The “bac du bain” bath tray piece is one of several locally-made accessories from interior designer Stacey Serro’s new Paris Finds Avoir Collection. Paris Finds Avoir, parisfinds.com.