1. Fashion Institute of New Orleans students, with Louisiana State Senator Ann Duplessis and District 2 Community Enhancement Corporations representative Tiffany Crawford (center), at the organization’s Passion for Fashion event held this past June 19.
2. Jairren James, Myreaka Goins and Myrielle Morant served double duty as models and students as they strutted their stuff at the educational FINO fundraiser, held at Ray’s over the River in the World Trade Center.
3. Chris Roos at the Coastal Conservation Association Delta chapter fundraiser held May 8, 2008. The night’s festivities took place at the Audubon Tea Room, which also catered the seated dinner.
4. Between the live and silent auctions, as well as raffles that continued throughout the night, the annual event raised more than $40,000 for coastal conservation. Auctioned goodies included hunting trips in exotic locales, such as a dove-hunting trip to Argentina.
5. Seated for dinner, Rebel and Charlie Caplinger were among the 200 guests in attendance.
6. Judy Wolf, Jennie Weatherall and Julie Reiger, part of the illustrious committee of the Pontchartrain Beach Basin Foundation’s Back to the Beach Patron Party held on the evening of Saturday, June 21, 2008.
7. Committee Chairs Scott and Trish Englert, with Susan and Joey Englert, were just a portion of the many committee members in attendance at the patron party, where guests enjoyed Grey Goose-sponsored cocktails and delicious cuisine courtesy of New Orleans Marriott Metairie.
8. Tina Brockman, Jeff Bordelon and Sandi Stone spent the night “Jazzing It Up” with other guests at the Two Lakeway Mezzanine to raise money for the Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation.
9. Committee members Hilton Vincens, Donna Ackermann, Leslie Clark and Ed White.
10. Brent and Marilyn Englert with Steve Alderdice donned jazzy casual attire as per the invitation, while Bobby and the Cure had partygoers on their feet all night.
11. Junior Achievement of Greater New Orleans President Jack Brancewitz (left), along with Board Chairman Ryan Berg of Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry (right) were presented with a $5,000 Citi Foundation grant by Smith Barney Financial Adviser and JA board member Robert Jardine this past August. The grant will support an increase to JA’s middle school programs within the city.
12. Arnie Fielkow with Lambeth House residents Lucille Jung and Dr. Frank Riddick at the Lambeth House Summer Lecture series. Fielkow was among the guest lecturers at the event, which also included musician Irvin Mayfield and author John Landrum.