1. RSVP Stationers • 2701 Airline Dr., Ste. Q • 504-837-7787
Invite your friends and family for a “wee bit o’fun” with custom St. Patrick’s Day party invitations from RSVP Stationers! Festive cups and napkins also available.
2. Canine Culture • 8110 Hampson St • 504-373-5141 • www.canineculturenola.com
The store sells all kinds of merchandise for you & the dogs in your life. Humans will enjoy Life is good® & barkology® clothing & accessories. For dogs, you will find treats, food, toys, clothes, bowls, beds, spa products, & gourmet cookies & cakes.
3. perlis • 6070 Magazine St. • 504-895-8661
1281 Causeway • Mandeville • 504-674-1711 • perlis.com
St. Patrick’s Day Family Fashion. Cool and comfortable 100% cotton LACOSTE and vineyard vines polos for men, ladies and children at Perlis.
4. Judy at the Rink • 2727 Prytania St. • 504-891-7018
Eat your veggies! Serve up your goodies from the parade on this adorable vegetable, serving platter with dipping bowl.
5. Feet First • 4119 Magazine St • 504-899-6800
These comfy low-heel slides by Moda Spana scream “Erin Go Bragh!” Even better: lime, like all citrus colors, is huge for spring this year. Same goes for oversized bows and patent leather.