Check out photos from our recent events.
EUGENIA UHL PHOTO
1. Handmade and faux-finished to look like the real deal, this resin turtle shell is mounted on a custom iron stand and brings a sense of swamp chic to a bookshelf or tabletop. Virginia Dunn New Orleans, 8795 Leake Ave., 237-4773, virginiadunn.com
2. Local ceramic artist Michael Clement makes his foray into fabrics. Sold by the yard or as made-to-order pillows, Clement’s hand-painted botanical and geometric prints are digitized onto cotton and Belgian linen. M. Clement Studio, 219-0001, michaeljclement.com
3. Tibetan lambswool is taking the beloved bean bag chair to a luxurious new level. Sophisticated and snuggly, it a comfortably accommodates two. Pied Nu, 5521 Magazine St., 899-4418, piednunola.com
4. Oversized paper drum shades refresh these vintage ceramic lamps with painterly stripes and antique brass caps and bases. Graci Interiors, 902 Jefferson Ave. Ste. 3, 452-0051, graciinteriors.com
5. The ceramic “Loman” stool is made from natural clay and features a raised, graphic, ‘60s-inspired design. This versatile stool could also double as a table in any room. Sofas and Chairs, 123 Metairie Rd., 486-9622.
6. Matted, framed and ready to hang, this foil pressed map of New Orleans commemorates the city’s Tricentennial in gilded glamor. Miss Smarty Pants, 5523 Magazine St, 891-6141 or go to misssmartypantsnola.com