NEW ORLEANS (press release) – Whacked out on that Eras Tour madness? Us too! Join Rising Sun Cafe & Raising Hell Events as they indulge our Taylor obsession at an all-out, all ages Memorial Day brunch and pool party at Margaret Place on Monday, May 29.
Beloved New Orleans burlesque performer Miss Big City brings us a mini Eras tour of her own featuring numbers from your favorite Taylor albums!
Whether you’re looking for a boozy brunch with the besties or a fun outing for a gaggle of youngsters, this is the perfect Memorial Day poolside celebration for Swifties of all ages!
General Admission ticket ($53) includes:
- Your choice of 10 Eras-themed tables – which of Taylor’s 10 eras will you choose? (Available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so be sure to buy soon!)
- All-you-can eat Rising Sun signature buffet, featuring delicious brunch favorites like scrambled eggs with seared Andouille sausage, beer-braised pulled pork, buttermilk biscuits, bright fruit and veggie salads, and sweet treats! Price includes tax and gratuity.
- One mimosa per guest (ID required)
- Front row seats to Miss Big City’s roving Taylor burlesque numbers*
- Eras-themed photo booth with option to print photos
- All-day access to Rising Sun’s dreamy courtyard pool. Bring your towel, or rent one at the bar for $2!
- Swiftie DJ playing all the bops and deep cuts
- Option to purchase exclusive Swiftie merch including tee shirts, Eras-themed cosmetic glitter, sunglasses and more!
*Miss Big City has “Taylor’d” her performance to be appropriate for all ages. She will be shedding a bit of clothing in the tradition of the burlesque performance style. However, she will not get all the way down to her skivvies!
VIP ticket ($120) includes all of the above, PLUS:
- Exclusive gazebo seating featuring elements from ALL of Taylor’s Eras!
- Free disco ball cup
- Free Eras-themed cosmetic glitter
- Free Taylor Swift stickers
- Unlimited song requests from the Swiftie DJ
Seating #1 | 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.*
Seating #2 | 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.*
Late entry (>15 minutes post-start time) is not guaranteed and will be subject to staff discretion and availability. We recommend arriving by 9:45 a.m. to ensure you have time to settle in before the festivities begin.
*You are welcome to stay and hang out by the pool for as long as you like! (However, we may ask you to clear your belongings from the brunch seating area.)
Read carefully when selecting to ensure you correctly indicate your desired seating time and choice of Eras tables.
Click here for tickets and additional info
Please contact Julia DeLois at 504-321-0988 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any ticketing questions.