1. Printed tea towels add color to your table. These towels from April Cornell have light and lush flowers over a royal navy background. The Kitchen Shop.
2. This Le Cruest Stonewear Tea for One teapot is the perfect shade of ballet slipper pink. An added bonus is its matching teacup (below). Kitchenary.
3. A classic diffuser, like this stainless steel piece, is the ideal shape to hold your favorite loose teas. The Kitchen Shop.
4. This small silver plate serves as a catchall. Use it to place sugar cubes or tea bags in the center of your table. The Kitchen Shop.
5. A dainty silver spoon lends old fashioned charm. The Kitchen Shop.
6. Loose teas are as beautiful to see as they are to taste. Floral teas, like Nirvana from The Steep House, are another way to add color. The Steep House.
7. Serve up to four with this teapot from London Pottery. Made from glazed stoneware, it features a “stay-cool” handle. The Kitchen Shop.
296 East M.L.K. Dr., Grand Coteau. 337-662-3500
456 Heymann Blvd. # C, Lafayette.
The Steep House
930 Kaliste Saloom Road, Lafayette. 337-541-1579