NEW ORLEANS (press release) – The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel has released several new cocktails inspired by fall ingredients available now at The Sazerac Bar. The new, modern drinks give a nod to the classics mixed with a few new twists. These libations are sure to get even the most seasoned cocktail enthusiast in the mood for cooler weather. The Roosevelt invites locals and visitors alike to stop in for a drink and enjoy a bit of seasonal nostalgia.
The Sazerac Bar fall cocktails highlights include:
- Port of New Orleans, a savory, dry and sophisticated cocktail with Sandeman Porto Tawny 10 year, Boulard Calvados, PF Dry Curacao, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Angostura Bitters and Frenet Branca
- African Walnut, a silky concoction inspired by the single African Walnut with Amarula Cream, Nocello and Cynar
- Plantation Old Fashion, a tropical rum-based Old Fashion with Pineapple Rum, Three Roll Rhum Agricole and Marie Laveau Tobacco Bitters
- The Fruit Peddler, a fall spiced fruity potion that is both refreshing and delicious with Espolón Blanco Tequila, PF 1840 Cognac, Lime juice, Cinnamon Syrup, Cranberry Bitters and Winter Melon Bitters
- All Saints’ Day, a riff on the classic Zombie cocktail with Bacardi Black and Gold Rums, Three Roll Dark Rum, Falernum, Cinnamon Syrup, Lime, Grapefruit, Grenadine, Peychaud’s Bitter and Absinthe
“We’re excited to offer our guests and the New Orleans community this new seasonal cocktail menu as we welcome the Fall season,” said Justin Sugerman, director of outlets at The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel. “This year’s drinks contain citrus and seasonal spices that will put guests in the mood for cooler weather and play on the storied past of New Orleans’ unique drinking history and culture.”
For more information visit www.TheRooseveltNewOrleans.com.