Axelle Fine Arts Gallery Royale
3926 Magazine Street,
(504) 899-2688www.axelle.comAxelle Fine Arts can help you find that perfect piece of art for you home or office. Representing contemporary French Painters, Axelle has built a reputation on advising both first time and experienced art collectors with both home and office art purchases. Visit the new location at 3926 Magazine Street, New Orleans. (504) 899-2688.www.axelle.com.
Boudreaux’s Fine Jewelers
701 Metairie Road, Metairie, (504) 831-2602
4550 Highway 22, Mandeville, (985) 626-1666
7280 Corporate Boulevard, Baton Rouge, (225) 928-6868
Give your guy the ultimate gift of timeless design; the 1911 BTR watch series for men by the iconic Swiss company Ebel is defined by bold contemporary aesthetics and sophisticated technical features, including automatic chronograph movement. The distinctive 1911 BTR Chronograph model is crafted in rose gold or stainless steel featuring a hand-sewn alligator strap and is now available at Boudreaux’s Fine Jewelers.
Blue Frog Chocolates
5707 Magazine Street,
(504) 269-5707 www.bluefrog-chocolates.comFor the man who has everything. It’s always in the best of taste: a solid chocolate necktie.
8110 Hampson Street, New Orleans
(504) 373-5141www.canineculturenola.comThe Riverbend store sells all kinds of merchandise for you and the dogs in your life. Humans will enjoy the large selection of life is good® & barkology® clothing and accessories. For pets, you will find treats, toys and all natural dog and cat food, spa products and specially-formulated dog “beer” so your dog can join you for a brew-ski during football games. There is even a self-wash dog tub.
Cigar Factory and museum of New Orleans
415 Decatur Street • 206 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
(800) 550-0775 • (504) 568-1003www.cigarfactoryneworleans.comOne of the finest cigars you will ever have the opportunity to smoke. Experience a real cigar factory operating in the French Quarter. Watch master cigar makers at work and view the Museum of Cigar Factories of New Orleans. Premium hand-rolled cigars at factory prices. Main Factory and Museum: 415 Decatur Street 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily. Late-night factory: 206 Bourbon Street 11 a.m.-midnight daily.
600 S. Peters @ Fulton Street • (504) 525-8544 •www.ernstcafé.netFor more than a century, Ernst Café has provided excellent service and warm hospitality to locals and tourists. Built in 1902, Ernst Café is a perfect representation of New Orleans style and flavor. Located in the heart of the Warehouse District, Ernst Café is conveniently located one block from Harrah’s Casino, two blocks from the Convention Center and a short walk to the French Quarter and the Superdome.
Fisher & Sons Jewelers
1501 W. Esplanade Avenue, Metairie
(504) 885-4956 • (800) 222-4956 •firstname.lastname@example.orgFeatured here: Seiko’s Le Grand Sport Watch … it’s not only fashionable but functional. It has an alarm chronograph, sapphire crystal, screw case back with cabachon crown and is water resistant to 50mm. More gift ideas for your Santa this Christmas from Fisher & Sons Jewelers; an 18k yellow gold and sterling cable design key chain and matching cuff links from Northern Italy.
4124 Veterans Boulevard,
Metairie • (800) 323-1831www.fitnessexpostores.comExperience the Torque Fitness TQ5 Hybrid Strength System! This home gym combines traditional home gym exercises with a multitude of free form, cable and pulley exercises. Independent cables, patent-pending dual pivot leg extension/leg curl, and a vertical pressing platform are only a few unique characteristics of this home gym. Transform your body at home, on your schedule on the TQ5 – the home gym you’ll never outgrow.
Fleur d Orléans
3701 A Magazine Street
& Riverwalk, New Orleans
(504) 899-5585 •www.fleurdorleans.comThe selection of sterling silver fleur d lys at Fleur d’ Orléans, continues to grow. These amazing designers have now created more than 100 sterling silver fleur d lys inspired by architectural designs in New Orleans. Their unique collection for men now includes more than a dozen different cufflinks as well as this sterling money clip, inspired by an antique stucco design on Burgundy Street. $90.
Freedom Boat Club
Madisonville • (985) 792-5115www.freedomboatclub.comDays don’t have to be ordinary! Boating should be an escape rather than a nuisance. You don’t need a lot of time to enjoy boating. Get to the dock, there will be a boat waiting, fueled up and ready to go. The club provides a fleet of boats that come with less stress and a lower price tag than owning a single boat with zero hassles! Own the water, not the boat.
Home and Garden
2033 Highway 190 • Covington
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. These whimsical soaps are sure to put a smile on your face…and bring some humor to the bath. Set of 3 gift boxed.
Jack Sutton Fine Jewelry
New location on Canal Street between Morton’s
& Brooks Bros at Canal Place.
365 Canal Street, Suite 122, New Orleans
(504) 522-8080 •www.jacksutton.com
Michelle Y Williams Gallery
835 Julia Street, New Orleans
Julia Street @ Baronne Street
(504) 585-1945michelleywilliams.comMen certainly can’t live without great art!
Slumber Parties by Vanessa
(504) 296-0887www.slumberpartiesbyness.comLet Vanessa help you treat your love to special gifts, naughty and nice, from individual delights to deluxe gift baskets! The products help enhance romance and sensuality, and she’ll gladly help you select the best sexy intimate apparel, relaxing bath and massage products, and hot bedroom accessories to indulge the two of you. Ladies, the fabulous and fun parties entertain, educate, and empower women. Call Vanessa to book yours!
8138 Hampson Street,
(504)861-9925www.symmetryjewelers.comWorking with master stone cutters in Germany, Tom Mathis has designed these simple sculpted cufflinks available in both 14 karat yellow gold and sterling silver. The stylized fleur de lis cameos are carved in layered blue/white and grey/white sardonyx. The stones are flush set in simple frames with classic solid antique style Symmetry logo cufflink backs.
The Latin Quarter
712 Royal Street, New Orleans
As each guest passes through the doors of the Latin Quarter, they find themselves in a shopping experience unlike anything Royal Street has seen before. The delicate design of a wicker basket from Córdoba, the black brilliance of a deep-bellied pot from the hills of Oaxaca – each item in the elegantly designed, museum-like store is unique and handcrafted by artists with generations of skill and lifetimes of experience.
The Louisiana SPCA
1700 Mardi Gras Boulevard, New Orleans
(504) 368-5191 •www.la-spca.orgThe Louisiana Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals advocates for the animals of Louisiana by advancing their welfare, promoting their interests, and fostering the human-animal bond through innovative programs, education and service. Chartered in 1888, it’s the oldest and most comprehensive animal welfare organization in the state, providing care and basic medical services for thousands of homeless and unwanted animals each year.
The Shop at The Collection
533 Royal Street, New Orleans
(504) 598-7147 •www.hnoc.orgThe Shop at The Collection now offers “Dixie Note” merchandise, an exclusive collection based on the currency issued in the 1830s by the Citizens’ Bank of Louisiana. Designed by Maurice Milleur of Pewter Graphics and made by local craftsman Mark Derby, the collection features a pitcher, decanter, ice bucket, and double old-fashioned glasses from $45 to $84. Also available atwww.hnoc.org. Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Sunday, 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The Plant Gallery
9401 Airline Drive, New Orleans
(504) 488-8887www.theplantgallery.comJack Black’s men’s personal care products smell great and soothe the skin. These gifts plus many more available at The Plant Gallery.
The Transportation Revolution
901 Julia Street
@ Baronne Street
(504) 595-6776www.TheTransportationRevolution.comThe Transportation Revolution has the best gifts for your favorite motorcycle man! Whether you are looking for a nostalgic British Triumph Bonneville or a sleek Italian Ducati1098, The Transportation Revolution has got the perfect gift for him! Join us Saturday, October 25, for the Triumph Demo Truck event. Qualified riders can demo the entire Triumph line of motorcycles. Grab you gear, head on down and find the Triumph for you!
Thomas Mann Gallery I/O
1812 Magazine Street, New Orleans
(504) 581-2113 •www.thomasmann.comThomas Mann Gallery, located at in the heart of the Lower Garden District, opened 20 years ago to showcase handmade jewelry, home accessories and great gifts. The gallery is proud to currently represent over 75 local and international artists, most of whom are exclusive to Gallery I/O. Over the years, Gallery I/O has become “the shopping destination” for objects for the body, home and imagination. Hours are Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.